SERVING YOU SAFELY
We are open and can't wait to see you.
Over the last several months, we have worked diligently to prepare our facilities while putting your safety first. We are following all local, state and national guidelines. We are keeping our members’ and staff’s health and safety at the forefront. For more details, please review the below information, and check back here often for updates.
Hours vary by branch. View locations here.
What to Expect and How You Can Help
- Most importantly, if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home! Help us keep our Y communities safe and healthy.
- Effective Friday, August 13th 2021 at 5pm, masks are required for all individuals (regardless of vaccination status).
- Please review our member expectations by clicking here.
- Members will be asked to sign an updated waiver before participating in any Y offerings. Waivers can be found here.
- Cleaning protocols will continue throughout the facilities based upon CDC recommendations.
- For your convenience, physical distancing guidelines will be highlighted via signage. Members and staff will be required to follow these guidelines.
- All team members, members and vendors who are unwilling to comply with the Y’s COVID transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave the Y.
- Guests may be allowed on a limited capacity, pending branch capacity.
Activities, Programs and Services
- Facilities are open for indoor exercise. Hours vary by branch location.
- Reservations are not required for indoor fitness.
- Drop-in childcare is available at select branches.
- Locker rooms are available.
Group Exercise & Fitness Stations
- Classes will run at a reduced capacity to support physical distancing guidelines. You must maintain 6 feet of distance at all times.
- Please plan to bring your own mat, water bottle and towel.
- Reservations are required for select branches. Please visit our Pool Schedules page for more information.
- We will maintain our 1 adult to 2 non-swimmers without life jackets.
- We will allow 1 adult to 4 swimmers/non-swimmers as long as all children are in life jackets.
- We will now be able to provide life jackets (upon parent request) to those non-swimmers that need one. These will be properly sanitized between guests.
- Water fitness will be offered at select branches - contact your branch for details.
We have limited locker room availability so please come dressed to swim, if possible. Locker rooms will be available for changing if needed.
- For swim lessons, click here.
Pickleball and Racquetball
- Available at select branches for distanced use. Contact your branch for details.
Tennis (Eden and Western Rockingham)
- Please make your reservation online by clicking here. Contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Eden: 4 outdoor clay tennis courts; Hours: M-F, 8am -7pm; Sat, 8am-1pm
- Western Rockingham: Indoor courts; Hours: M-F 5:30-10:30am, 4-7pm; Sat 8am-1pm; Sunday Closed
Licensed Childcare (Hayes-Taylor)
- Hours: M-F, 7 am – 5:30 pm
- Contact [email protected] for details.
Back to School with the Y
- Click here for information on our all-day childcare options as children return to school.
- With proper safety protocols in place, we are launching select youth sports and sports camps. Learn more here.
Staff Team Safety
- All team members are thoroughly trained on COVID transmission prevention and new cleaning protocols.
- All team members will be required to wear a mask.
On behalf of everyone in the community counting on our Y in the weeks ahead, and who has benefited from our community efforts over the last several months, thank you for staying with us.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about your membership.