Fitness is more fun in a group!
Please note that we are no longer using Trumba to register for Group Exercise Classes. Please scroll to see the "Group Exercise Age Guidelines" drop-down below for more details about updated policies.
Do you enjoy exercise in the company of others? Working out alongside others who are also invested in their health can take your fitness plan to the next level!
Exercising with people that have similar goals and interests to you has many benefits: it can help you meet new people, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and stay motivated, all while having lots of fun.
If you aren't ready to join us in person in any of our Greensboro, Jamestown, Eden and Reidsville, NC locations or outside isn't your style, visit the Virtual Y or our Facebook page for online class options.
We are offering outside and indoor exercise classes at each of our branches by reservation only. Scroll down this page to view the calendar and reserve your spot.
What to Expect/How You Can Help
- Most importantly, if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home! Help us keep our Y communities safe and healthy.
- Effective Friday, August 13th 2021 at 5pm, masks are required for all individuals (regardless of vaccination status).
- Please review our member expectations by clicking here.
- Members will be asked to sign an updated waiver before participating in any Y offerings. Waivers can be found here.
- All team members, members and vendors who are unwilling to comply with the Y’s COVID transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave.
Downloadable Branch Group Exercise Schedules PDF
Reidsville YMCA: September Group Exercise Schedule (Downloadable PDF)
Please note that we are no longer using Trumba to register for Group Exercise Classes.
To ensure the safety of our members and maintain the quality of our group exercise classes, we ask that you please observe the following policies:
Ages 9 and Up: May attend yoga classes with a parent/guardian
Ages 12 & Up: May attend cardio classes with a parent/guardian
Ages 14 & Up: May attend any class with a teen certification
Ages 16 & Up: May attend any class
If a class is labeled as family, younger children may attend with a parent/guardian
Due to insurance liabilities, children may not be in the Group Exercise Room unless they are participating in the class. Children who are left unsupervised or who are not fully participating may be asked to leave the program area.