When you join the YMCA, you become part of our family. A YMCA membership is your community connection to feeling great through programs that support youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. Our mission is to lift up the most vulnerable among us, to nurture the healthy minds and bodies of everyone in our community, and to connect people to each other so that they can feel like the Y is one place they truly belong. A healthy lifestyle isn't a one size fits all approach and neither should your health and fitness membership! At the YMCA of Greensboro enjoy countless benefits that also support our community.
Financial Assistance | SilverSneakers
YMCA of Greensboro is a nonprofit organization committed to building communities that are healthy in spirit, mind and body — and that starts with a Y membership!
YMCA Membership Benefits
- Seven local YMCA branches and YMCA Camp Weaver in Guilford and Rockingham Counties.
- Visit YMCAs nationwide!
- Connect with others through free group exercise classes at a local branch!
- Member discounts on youth and special programming.*
- Programming for individuals in all stages of life — youth programming to active older adult programming.
- Take the Y wherever you go with YMCA360. On-Demand streaming service featuring wellness classes, aquatics lessons, kids’ activities and more!
- Now featuring new heart rate based HIIT workouts through Myzone!*
- Customize your fitness journey with personal training.*
- Financial assistance is available. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to get healthy!
- Support a local nonprofit.
- Find your belonging at the Y.
*Additional fees apply.
"I wanted to take just a moment to speak with you about this year’s Boomerang Camp. My granddaughter attended for the first time. I cannot begin to tell you how much this has meant to her, and our family. She absolutely loved camp and flourished with the socialization, activities and adventures provided there at the Y.
My entire family wants to thank you for all you have done. The scholarship program made camp a reality for her. The Bright Beginnings provided her with a much-needed boost for the upcoming year. All these actions have truly touched a family currently facing challenges.
My granddaughter exclaims her love of Y camp and says she wants to go back each year until she’s too old. Again, thank you for touching so many families in the community."