Whenever we see a neighbor who needs support, the Y stands ready to help with open arms and caring hearts. At the Y, we connect people to a greater sense of purpose – and each other – to make our community stronger. Food for neighbors in need. Safe spaces for kids to learn and grow. Empower teens to reach for their wildest dreams. Foster community to support families. Outreach to seniors who are feeling isolated. These are just some of the many reasons to give to the Y. Join us and discover what a gift it is to give.
You can donate in many ways through the YMCA of Greensboro. Choose an option below that suits your donation needs:
- Donate Online by credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal — Click here to Donate Online
- Donate by Check or Donor Advised Funds by making your check payable to: YMCA of Greensboro, Attention: Jennifer Criscuolo, 620 Green Valley Road, Suite 210, Greensboro, NC 27408
- Donate Stock by contacting Brenda Willis by email or call (336) 854-8410
- Donate Cryptocurrency — Click here to Donate Cryptocurrency
- Add the YMCA of Greensboro as a beneficiary to your will — Learn more about Legacy Gifts
- Volunteer for a variety of programs and services through the Y — Learn more about volunteer opportunities
We are raising funds for two capital campaigns: YMCA Camp Weaver Let's Grow Camp and Hayes-Taylor Memorial YMCA Childcare Facility Expansion. Please consider giving to these two campaigns to help us to serve more youth in our community.
Learn More About Other Opportunities: Annual Campaign | Bright Beginnings | 1889 Society | Endowment / Heritage Society
Don’t know where to start? We would love to talk with you and find the perfect opportunity to align your passions with the Y’s mission and values. Any resource you would be willing to give is greatly appreciated!