Group Exercise Classes
Working out alongside others who are also invested in their health can take your fitness plan to the next level! The Y offers outdoor and indoor exercise classes at each branch.
Looking for an at-home experience? Visit YMCA360 for on-demand and streaming classes for fitness, wellness, cooking, and fun for all ages!
- Most importantly, if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home! Help us keep our Y communities safe and healthy.
- Effective Friday, August 13, 2021, at 5 pm, masks are required for all individuals (regardless of vaccination status).
- Please review our member expectations by clicking here.
- Members will be asked to sign an updated waiver before participating in any Y offerings. Waivers can be found here.
- All team members, members and vendors who are unwilling to comply with the Y’s COVID transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave.
To ensure the safety of our members and maintain the quality of our group exercise classes, we ask that you please observe the following policies:
Ages 9 and Up: May attend yoga classes with a parent/guardian
Ages 12 & Up: May attend cardio classes with a parent/guardian
Ages 14 & Up: May attend any class with a teen certification
Ages 16 & Up: May attend any class
If a class is labeled as family, younger children may attend with a parent/guardian
Due to insurance liabilities, children may not be in the Group Exercise Room unless they are participating in the class. Children who are left unsupervised or who are not fully participating may be asked to leave the program area.