Tennis Schedule During COVID-19
Based on guidelines from health and government officials, we will open tennis at all branches with limited hours and reduced capacity, and by reservation only. Tennis is currently being offered at our Eden Family YMCA (outdoor) and Western Rockingham YMCA (indoor).
- Please make your reservation online using the below calendar. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Eden: 4 outdoor clay tennis courts
- Western Rockingham: Indoor courts
What to Expect/How You Can Help
- Most importantly, if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home! Help us keep our Y communities safe and healthy.
- Masks are required except during active exercise.
- Please review our member expectations by clicking here.
- Members will be asked to sign an updated waiver before participating in any Y offerings. Waivers can be found here.
- To ensure the utmost safety of our members, we will limit use of our courts to active members of the YMCA of Greensboro association only until we are fully reopened.
- All team members, members and vendors who are unwilling to comply with the Y’s COVID transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported when registering for tennis. Please use another browser (including Edge, Chrome, FireFox or Safari), or call your branch for assistance.