Tennis Schedule During COVID-19
Tennis is a great and fun full-body workout that enhances flexibility, balance and coordination. If you would like to practice this sport to improve your discipline and enhance social connections, the Y has classes for you.
Whatever level of tennis you are currently playing, you will benefit greatly from taking tennis classes. With our highly prepared coaches, you will gain confidence and learn different aspects of the sport.
Based on guidelines from health and government officials, we will open tennis at all branches with limited hours and reduced capacity, and by reservation only. Tennis is currently being offered at our Eden Family YMCA (outdoor) and Western Rockingham YMCA (indoor).
- Please make your reservation online using the below calendar. Contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Eden: 4 outdoor clay tennis courts
- Western Rockingham: Indoor courts
What to Expect/How You Can Help
- Most importantly, if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home! Help us keep our Y communities safe and healthy.
- Effective Friday, August 13th 2021 at 5pm, masks are required for all individuals (regardless of vaccination status).
- Please review our member expectations by clicking here.
- Members will be asked to sign an updated waiver before participating in any Y offerings. Waivers can be found here.
- To ensure the utmost safety of our members, we will limit use of our courts to active members of the YMCA of Greensboro association only until we are fully reopened.
- All team members, members and vendors who are unwilling to comply with the Y’s COVID transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported when registering for tennis. Please use another browser (including Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari), or call your branch for assistance.