As we celebrate Veterans Day, it’s important to take a moment to thank those who have served our country and those who continue to serve in the armed forces. We owe a special debt of gratitude to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice and given their lives in the line of duty.
We’d like to extend a special thank you to all our staff members who are veterans – listed below and those who wish to not be recognized. We’re honored and privileged to have you as part of our team. We recognize your service and sacrifice and thank you for your dedication.
- Alex King | Service Branch: U.S. Marines Corps | Bryan and Spears Y Teams
- Brandon Longcrier | Service Branch: U.S. Air Force | Ragsdale Y Team
- Cee Duncan | Service Branch: U.S. Coast Guard | Bryan and Hayes-Taylor Y Teams
- Charles Meroth | Service Branch: U.S. Air Force | Spears Y Team
- Christopher Tapler | Service Branch: U.S. Marines Corps | Bryan Y Team
- Ekundayo Babatunde | Service Branch: U.S. Air Force | Stoney Creek Y Team
- G H "Chuck" Griffie | Service Branch: U.S. Army | Ragsdale Y Team
- George Byrne | Service Branch: U.S. Navy | Spears Y Team
- John Whitsett | Service Branch: U.S. Marines Corps | Reidsville Y Team
- Lyn Barnett | Service Branch: U.S. Army | Hayes-Taylor Y Team
It’s hard to imagine the courage and bravery it requires to serve in the armed forces. We recognize the commitment and strength it takes to serve our country and make sure that our freedoms remain intact.
We’re grateful to all veterans who have served and continue to serve our country. On this Veterans Day, we’d like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all that you have done and continue to do.
Thank you for your dedicated service and sacrifice. We are eternally grateful.
Published on November 10, 2023