Basketball Goal Reservations During COVID-19
With a focus on safety and based on guidelines from health and government officials, we will open our basketball courts for goal reservations at select locations. Scroll down this page to view the calendar and reserve your spot.
What to Expect/How You Can Help
- Most importantly, if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home! Help us keep our Y communities safe and healthy.
- Effective Friday, August 13th 2021 at 5pm, masks are required for all individuals (regardless of vaccination status).
- Please wash your hands before entering the gym. There will be sanitizer available when you leave the gym.
- Please review our member expectations by clicking here.
- Members will be asked to sign an updated waiver before participating in any Y offerings. Waivers can be found here.
- All team members, members and vendors who are unwilling to comply with the Y’s COVID transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave the Y.
- Person reserving court must sign agreement stating that if they do not follow the rules and guidelines of Open Gym time, they will not be permitted to reserve a spot in the future. This agreement can be found here or during the reservation process.
Who Can Reserve the Gym
- All participants must be NC YMCA members. No guests are permitted at this time.
- Adults: 13 years of age or older (maximum 8 people/goal)
- Each reservation will be assigned to one (1) goal in the gymnasium during their selected time slot.
- Members may only reserve one (1) time slot per week.
- Reservations are 45 minutes in length, with 15 minutes between each time slot to allow for cleaning.
- Members must bring their own basketball. The YMCA of Greensboro will not provide any equipment.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported when registering for classes. Please use another browser (including Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari), or call your branch for assistance.