The Purple Penguins swim team at the Eden Family YMCA has had a strong presence and tradition in the competitive swimming community for almost 40 years. The team’s motto is “Making My Best Better.” The Penguins program strives to offer a great program for every member, from the youngest and newest member to our veteran Senior swimmers.
The Eden Family YMCA’s Purple Penguins Swim Team offers fun, fitness, and friendship to competitive swimmers who are looking to perfect their stroke technique, continue to build endurance and beat their personal bests. Our swimmers compete in the PYSA Swim League and our team is open to ages 4-18 years old.
- Swimmers must be able to comfortably swim one (1) full length of the pool without aid to participate
- YMCA membership is required
- Registration includes swim cap and Purple Penguins shirt
- New participants must contact Chris Carter ([email protected])
- Limited space is available. Register early!
WHEN: June - August 2021
TIME: Practice times will be set by coaches
Register at the front desk or online.
Questions? For more information, please contact Chris Carter, Aquatics Program Director, at 336.623.8496 or [email protected]