Fitness is more fun in a group!
Do you enjoy exercise in the company of others? Working out alongside others who are also invested in their health can take your fitness plan to the next level!
Exercising with people that have similar goals and interests to you has many benefits: it can help you meet new people, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and stay motivated, all while having lots of fun.
If you aren't ready to join us in person in any of our Greensboro, Jamestown, Eden and Reidsville, NC locations or outside isn't your style, visit the Virtual Y or our Facebook page for online class options. You can also check out this week's Facebook Live Class Schedule!.
We are offering outside and indoor exercise classes at each of our branches by reservation only. Scroll down this page to view the calendar and reserve your spot.
What to Expect/How You Can Help
- Most importantly, if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home! Help us keep our Y communities safe and healthy.
- Masks are not required for fully vaccinated individuals. For those who are not fully vaccinated, masks are highly recommended.
- Please review our member expectations by clicking here.
- Members will be asked to sign an updated waiver before participating in any Y offerings. Waivers can be found here.
- All team members, members and vendors who are unwilling to comply with the Y’s COVID transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported when registering for classes. Please use another browser (including Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari), or call your branch for assistance.