Hayes-Taylor Memorial YMCA welcomes the opportunity to be “Partners with Parents” in the nurturing and development of each child. Our YMCA child care programs provides a safe, fun, and Christian environment for all children to flourish. Our knowledgeable counselors teach the core character development traits of the YMCA: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- Hayes-Taylor PreSchool works to:
- Provide learning opportunities and a variety of programs such as swimming, music, creative movement, computer skills, and free play.
- Emphasize social skills such as sharing, fair play, and getting along with others.
- Kindergarten preparation.
- Customize programs to meet the needs of each individual child.
- Maintain a low child-to-staff ratio.
- Provide nutritional snacks and hot meals.
- Encourage parental involvement.
The Hayes-Taylor YMCA recently received a Greensboro Kiwanis Grant for our new Technology Classroom. With this grant we were able to get a smart board, smart tables, and an interactive learning table from Hatch Early Learning. We believe that responsible use of technology not only improves the way kids learn, but also readies them to use more technology in the future.
Now accepting children 12 months – 5 years.
Monday-Friday 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
All-Day Preschool Fees:
Registration Fee: $50.00
Weekly Fee: $160.00 (age 12 mos – age 2)
Weekly Fee: $150.00 (ages 3 – 5 years)
Contact Monica Moore, Child Care Administrator, at 336.272.2131 with questions.