Hayes-Taylor Memorial YMCA welcomes the opportunity to be “Partners with Parents” in the nurturing and development of each child. Our YMCA 5 Star licensed child care programs provides a safe, fun, and educational environment for all children to flourish. Our knowledgeable counselors teach the core character development traits of the YMCA: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
We currently have LIMITED spaces in our 4-year-old program.
To learn more or take a tour contact Monica Moore, Child Care Administrator, at 336.272.2131. Please be prepared to provide your child's short and physical records.
- Provides learning opportunities and a variety of programs such as swimming, music, creative movement, computer skills, and free play.
- Emphasizes social skills such as sharing, fair play, and getting along with others.
- Ensures Kindergarten preparation.
- Customizes programs to meet the needs of each individual child.
- Maintains a low child-to-staff ratio.
- Provides nutritional snacks and hot meals.
- Encourages parental involvement.
The Hayes-Taylor YMCA received a Greensboro Kiwanis Grant for our new Technology Classroom. With this grant, we were able to get a smart board, smart tables, and an interactive learning table from Hatch Early Learning. We believe that responsible use of technology not only improves the way kids learn but also readies them to use more technology in the future.
- To provide a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment in which each child will grow cognitively, physically, emotionally and socially.
- To help children become healthy, confident, enthusiastic, lifelong learners by encouraging exploration and discovery through meaningful play and developmentally appropriate activities.
Monday-Friday 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
All-Day Preschool Fees:
Registration Fee: $50.00
Weekly Fee: $180.00 (age 12 mos – age 2)
Weekly Fee: $170.00 (ages 3 – 5 years)
Popcorn Fundraiser: If you would like to purchase some popcorn. Please see any Preschool child or call Monica Moore at 336-272-2131
Contact Monica Moore, Child Care Administrator, at 336.272.2131 with questions.