Pool Schedule During COVID-19
Based on guidelines from health and government officials, we will open our pools at all branches with limited hours and reduced capacity, and by reservation only. Scroll down this page to view the calendar and reserve your lane.
- We will maintain our 1 adult to 2 non-swimmers without life jackets
- We will allow 1 adult to 4 swimmers/non-swimmers as long as all children are in life jackets
- We will now be able to provide life jackets (upon parent request) to those non-swimmers that need one. These will be properly sanitized between guests
Please limit your reservations to 2-3 per week to allow space for other members to swim.
What to Expect/How You Can Help
- Most importantly, if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home! Help us keep our Y communities safe and healthy.
- Masks are required except during active exercise.
- Please review our member expectations by clicking here.
- Members will be asked to sign an updated waiver before participating in any Y offerings. Waivers can be found here.
- To ensure the utmost safety of our members, we will limit use of our pools to active members of the YMCA of Greensboro association only until we are fully reopened.
- All team members, members and vendors who are unwilling to comply with the Y’s COVID transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave the Y.
- We will be conducting wellness and temperature checks of all who enter the facility. Members will be screened for COVID-19 exposure and/or symptoms prior to entering the Y. These questions include:
- Have you had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 10 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has any health department been in contact with you and advised you to quarantine?
- In the last 72 hours, have you had a fever or felt feverish, had any muscle aches, chills, or respiratory symptoms, including runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath; or developed a new loss of taste or smell?
- Is your temperature 100.4 degrees or above?
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported when registering for classes. Please use another browser (including Edge, Chrome, FireFox or Safari), or call your branch for assistance.
Thunder and Lightning Policy