Stoney Creek Adult Wellness
Group Exercise Schedule
Get Involved. Get Active.
Come join us every Tuesday and Thursday for four weeks from 5:30-6:30 am for a challenging, yet FUN way to become fit. Bootcamp includes a combination of strength, cardio, muscle endurance, flexibility, core and functional movement patterns.
Dates: August 1st - 24th
When: Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-6:30am
Cost: $60 per person
For more information, contact Morgan Lewis, Stoney Creek Wellness Coordinator or 336-449-3222.
Discover your potential! Work with a certified YMCA Personal Trainer and accomplish your wellness goals. Regardless of age or fitness level, personal attention and expert advice will help you achieve maximum results and avoid injury.
1-hour session – $40
6 1-hour sessions – $180
12 1-hour sessions – $300
Please contact Morgan Lewis at 336.449.3222 for more information or with questions.
Progams & Services
Come join us for a challenging, yet FUN way to become fit. Bootcamp includes a combination of strength, cardio, muscle endurance, flexibility, core and functional movement patterns.
When: Look for this program to return in the Fall.
Contact Morgan Lewis, Stoney Creek Fitness Coordinator for details.
Our Wellness Center is fully equipped with a wide variety of cardio and strength training equipment. Need help getting started? Orientations are free to members ages 14 and over.
During orientation, you will be shown how to operate the cardiovascular and strength training equipment. We will develop a personalized workout plan to help you reach your goals.
Register at the front desk or by calling 336.449.3222.
Youth Access Policy
Age Guidelines for Fitness Age 9+
- Age 16 and up may use strength equipment alone
- Age 14-15 may use strength equipment after completing Teen Certification
- Age 13 and up may use cardio alone and body weight exercises with parent – no weight lifting
Group Exercise Classes
- Age 14 and up may do any class without parental supervision
- Age 13 may do cardio (Zumba, cycle, Tabata, Pound, etc.), Pilates, or yoga with parent. For cycle classes, the child must be big enough to fit on cycle properly and parent must be on the bike immediately next to the child’s bike.