Group Exercise Classes
Fitness is more fun in a group!
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are not currently offering any indoor group exercise classes. Based on guidelines from health and government officials, we are offering outside exercise classes at each of our branches, by reservation only. Scroll down this page to view the calendar and reserve your spot.
If you aren't ready to join us in person or outside isn't your style, visit the Virtual Y or our Facebook page for online class options. You can also check out this week's Facebook Live Class Schedule!
What to Expect/How You Can Help
- Most importantly, if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home! Help us keep our Y communities safe and healthy.
- Masks are required except during active exercise.
- Please review our member expectations by clicking here.
- Members will be asked to sign an updated waiver before participating in any Y offerings. Waivers can be found here.
- To ensure the utmost safety of our members, we will limit use of our classes to active members of the YMCA of Greensboro association only until we are fully reopened.
- All team members, members and vendors who are unwilling to comply with the Y’s COVID transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported when registering for classes. Please use another browser (including Edge, Chrome, FireFox or Safari), or call your branch for assistance.