Free Adult CPR Classes
Are you trained to help save a person’s life? If not, sign up for one of our FREE Adult CPR Classes today! To Celebrate CPR Awareness Month, the YMCA of Greensboro is offering FREE Adult CPR classes throughout Guilford County.
According to the American Heart Association, more than 350,000 cardiac arrests occur outside of the hospital each year. CPR, especially if administered immediately after cardiac arrest, can double or triple a person’s chance of survival.
Sign up for a class today! Space is limited.
- June 2 | 9-11:30am | YMCA of Greensboro Corporate Office, 620 Green Valley Road, Suite 210, Greensboro, NC 27408 | Register Now
- June 8 | 10am–12:30pm | Alex W. Spears III YMCA, 3216 Horse Pen Creek Road, Greensboro, NC 27410 | Register Now
- June 9 | 11am–1:30pm | Kathleen Price Bryan Family YMCA, 501 W. Market Street, Greensboro, NC 27401 | Register Now
- June 13 | 12-2:30pm | Hayes-Taylor Memorial YMCA, 2630 E. Florida Street, Greensboro, NC 27401 | Register Now
- June 27 | 10am-12:30pm | Mary Perry Ragsdale Family YMCA, 900 Bonner Drive, Jamestown, NC 27282 | Register Now