LIVESTRONG at the YMCA®
LIVESTRONG at the YMCA is a free program designed for cancer survivors 18 years and older who have become de-conditioned and fatigued from their treatment.
News2 Covers LIVESTRONG at the YMCA in Greensboro
- Improving strength and endurance
- Increasing flexibility and day-to-day activities
- Reducing the severity of therapy side effects
- Preventing unwanted weight changes
- Improving self-esteem and energy levels
Participants receive a FREE 12-week Metro membership and may use the facilities at any time.
Do I Qualify?
- Participants must receive medical clearance and are evaluated on an individual basis
- Have your doctor fill out the Referral form
- Commit to attending 80% of the classes
- Participants cannot exceed five years post-treatment
- Age: 18 and older
This program is free to participants.
For more information contact Tracie Heavner or Lauren Sainato at 336-478-9622 ext 240