LiveSTRONG at the YMCA®
LIVESTRONG at the YMCA is a free program designed for cancer survivors 18 years and older who have become de-conditioned and fatigued from their treatment.
News2 Covers LiveStrong at the YMCA in Greensboro
- Improving strength and endurance
- Increasing flexibility and day-to-day activities
- Reducing the severity of therapy side effects
- Preventing unwanted weight changes
- Improving self-esteem and energy levels
Participants receive a FREE 12-week Metro membership and may use the facilities at any time.
Do I Qualify?
- Participants must receive medical clearance and are evaluated on an individual basis
- Have your doctor fill out the Referral form
- Commit to attending 80% of the classes
- Participants cannot exceed five years post-treatment
- Age: 18 and older
This program is free to participants.
For more information about the YMCA’s Diabetes Prevention Program, including price, financial assistance, or insurance coverage contact Tracie Heavner or Lauren Sainato at 336-478-9622 ext 240