Eden Y Racquetball Court Policy
The following policy has been developed to ensure that every Y member has the opportunity to enjoy the racquetball courts:
- A member 16 and over may reserve a court up to and no more than three (3) times per week and only once a day. Members 14 and 15 may reserve courts with professional or full-time staff approval only. Any member under 16 may play with an adult at any time.
- A player may play in only one time slot per day. This is to ensure that three or four people cannot dominate court time.
- Reservations for the day will be taken beginning at 5:00 a.m. Anyone who wishes to reserve the court for 5:00 a.m. may call after 6:00 p.m. the previous night.
- Racquetball courts will close promptly at 9:00 p.m. Monday—Thursday, 7:45 p.m. on Friday and 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Protective eyewear must be worn while playing racquetball. Eyewear can be checked out at the front desk for no charge by leaving your YMCA membership card.
Thank you very much for your cooperation concerning this policy. We feel it will allow each of our members the maximum opportunity to enjoy the courts.
For more information contact Daniel Miller, Eden Sports Director, at 336.623.8496.