PLAYZONE RESERVATIONS AT THE BRYAN YMCA
While You Work Out: PlayZone
We are offering use of the Bryan YMCA's PlayZone by reservation only. PlayZone is ideal for children beginning at 6 months and up to 12 years old. Here, little ones will have fun with age-appropriate activities in a safe environment. This benefit is free for our YMCA members! Parents must remain at the Y facility at all times.
Stay tuned for our reservation calendar and more info!
What to Expect/How You Can Help
- Most importantly, if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home! Help us keep our Y communities safe and healthy.
- Effective Friday, August 13th 2021 at 5pm, masks are required for all individuals (regardless of vaccination status).
- Please review our member expectations by clicking here.
- Members will be asked to sign an updated waiver before participating in any Y offerings. Waivers can be found here.
- All team members, members and vendors who are unwilling to comply with the Y’s COVID transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave.
- You will only be allowed to have your child in the Playzone for the allotted 1 hour and 10 minutes (70 minutes).
- You may check in your child at any time during your reservation time but must pick up by the end of your reservation (i.e. if your reservation is for 8am-9:10am, you may drop off at 8:30am but must pick-up by 9:10am). The 10 minutes between reservations are used for cleaning/sanitizing.
- Masks must be worn by children ages 5-8.
- Photo ID will be required to check your child in and out.
- You must list each child that will be attending the PlayZone on your reservation.
- You are only allowed one reservation per time slot/per day.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported when registering. Please use another browser (including Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari), or call your branch for assistance.