Give Thanks & Give Back!
November is a month dedicated to giving thanks. As a society, we are blessed to have the resources we do. Giving Tuesday is an opportunity to give back to the community and nonprofits. At the YMCA of Greensboro, together, we are making an impact that positively affects generations and generations to come.
We need your help to continue to impact our community! There isn’t a tomorrow without today.
Your gift provides so much value to the Y and our community! Your gift makes these outreaches possible:
- Provides opportunities to children, families and individuals to live a healthy lifestyle through wellness and health programming.
- Ensures families have a safe, caring and healthy place to spend time together.
- Provides financial assistance to kids, families and individuals to enjoy activities and programs at the Y.
- Provides leadership and skill-building opportunities to teens and young adults.
- Supports youth development through various channels including sports, enrichment activities, education, and more!
- Supports special initiatives including the Parkinson’s Cycle Class, Diverse Abilities Swim Lessons, Autism Programs, MS Water Fitness, LIVESTRONG® at the Y, and more!
Youth Sport Participates
Individual and Families Receive Scholarships in a Typical Year
Given in Scholarships to Youth and Seniors in a Typical Year
Total Units including Household and Single Memberships