Give Thanks & Give Back!
November is a month dedicated to giving thanks. As a society, we are blessed to have the resources we do. Giving Tuesday is an opportunity to give back to the community and nonprofits. At the YMCA of Greensboro, together, we are making an impact that positively affects generations and generations to come.
We need your help to continue to impact our community! There isn’t a tomorrow without today.
This year's goal is to raise $10,000 as an association for the Annual Campaign that provides financial assistance to those in our community who need it to participate in Y services and programs.
Your gift provides so much value to the Y and our community! Your gift makes these outreaches possible:
- Provides opportunities to children, families and individuals to live a healthy lifestyle through wellness and health programming.
- Ensures families have a safe, caring and healthy place to spend time together.
- Provides financial assistance to kids, families and individuals to enjoy activities and programs at the Y.
- Provides leadership and skill-building opportunities to teens and young adults.
- Supports youth development through various channels including sports, enrichment activities, education, and more!
- Supports special initiatives including the Parkinson’s Cycle Class, Diverse Abilities Swim Lessons, Autism Programs, MS Water Fitness, LIVESTRONG® at the Y, and more!
Youth Sport Participates
Children Served Annually
Total Units including Household and Single Memberships
Individuals and Families Receive Assistance in a Typical Year
Funds Raised For Financial Assistance